Mel's Training Band System
This product is sold out
**FREE 2-Day Shipping US + CANADA when you spend $45 site wide.
Honestly these are probably the best bands in the market and now they're at a 25% discount through 12/25/19 and while I have some left!
After going through countless resistance band sets and using them for my own training and that of my athletes, I decided to bring you a set (two hip and two ankle resistance bands) that is high quality and gives you what you need without the fluff.
V2 is shipping now, comes with limited edition Stencil Series stickers, buttons, and magnets. See below for recommendations and specifications.
If you're doing my 10Pack Hamstrings training program, these bands are an absolute must. If you're following along the 8 Week Body Sculptor or Built Aesthetics, they're amazing for adding resistance to the bodyweight exercises and even for replacing some others such as the abductor machine; trust me, these bands will kick your ASS literally.
Put simply, my bands allow to cover certain basic + high level functions and, unlike rubber bands, these won't burn or catch you skin:
- WARM UP + MOBILIZE: muscles are meant to be flexible, and they work best at a certain (warm) temperature. These bands allow you to put a little extra oomph before you train and during your rest + mobility days so that your muscles can function at their healthiest capacity, because stiff muscles are brittle rather than strong.
- ASSES NEUROMUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT: Allowing your body to move without the impact generated by excessive plyo or weight training before reaching their optimal temperature allows you to asses where you're at before or after a training session. Stiff hips, clicking knees, pinchy shoulders, etc. are not just annoying, but a clear sign that something is not right and will only get worse. By properly activating and assessing your movement patterns using my bands, you can reduce injury rate and have improved training capacity. Remember, an injured athlete is a potential couch potato, so let's stay healthy and mobile.
- BUILD AESTHETIC MUSCLES THAT CAN MOVE: You put in the work with the fundamentals, now it's time to put the finishing touches on those sculpted muscles and set your booty on fire. Ever did 100 banded drop squats after 5 sets of 10 hip thrusts? If you did, you know what's coming your way (FIRE FIRE FIRE). You haven't? Babe, it's time you get this done! Check out my 10Pack Hamstrings training program, it has both activation and explosive banded exercises to deliver that powerful + pretty muscle we all want.
CONSTRUCTION: cotton + elastane
DEVELOPMENT: 6 month testing and prototyping period for durability, strength, and usability and performance during wet and dry conditions.
WHAT'S IN THE SET:
- 2 inch ankle band light strength: olive band
- 2 inch ankle band normal strength: orange band
- 3 inch hip band normal strength: white band
- 3 inch hip band normal heavy strength: teal band