Watch this quick video to learn the techniques I use on the StairMaster for serious leg gains.
Things to look out for:
1) Don't hold the rails!
2) Keep your hips stationary while the legs do all the work; allow them to shift slightly left and right to allow movement of the legs, but don't let them bounce up and down with each step.
3) Make sure you're fully extending your legs before the next step.
4) Stay focused the entire time, the more mental focus the better physical results.
Who doesn't love a great chicken stew?! It's hearty, full of deliciousness, and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Check out the video along with the full recipe below (subscribe to my Youtube channel), and get cookin'!
Throw everything in food processor or blender
1) whole head of garlic (pealed of course)
6) Lemon juice (4 lemons)
7) Orange juice (2 oranges)
8) Orange zest
9) Apple cider Vinegar (2 tbsp)
10) Soy sauce (2 tbsp)
11) Mustard (1 tbsp)
12) BBQ sauce (2 tbsp)
13) Paprika (a couple of pinches)
P.S. I like marinating my chicken in this sazón for a couple of days before cooking it ;)
Heat your large sauce\stew pan to medium and add some olive oil. Add about 1 tbsp of brown sugar and wait for it to brown—sugar bae your pan.
Add your chicken to the pan and watch the sizzling happen. Give it a couple of minute before you flip your chicken and turn it every couple of minutes until your chicken is brown and sexy.
Now add your salt, about 1-2 tbsps for a whole chicken; I like using Himalayan sea salt btw. Once you move your chicken around a bit, it’s ready to be covered and bring the fire to just below medium!
Check your chicken every 10 minutes for about 30-40 minutes and be sure to move it around a bit. After that, simply leave your chicken uncovered for 10 minutes at medium-low heat so that it can simmer.
Done! Enjoy the BEST secret Fitgurlmel chicken :)